A 76 year old woman accidentally swallowed a pen. She wanted a better look at her tonsils. She used a mirror and a pen, which slipped and went down the esophagus (food canal)! Doctors didn’t believe her when she went to get herself checked. Furthermore, X-rays didn’t show anything.
Twenty-five years later, a surgeon removed it from her and found the pen in full working order. This story has all the makings of a wonderful ad campaign for the pen manufacturer.
Damn Cool Pictures acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org] and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.