Friday, September 26, 2014

You'll Never Eat Sushi Again After You See

This poor Chinese man went to the wrong sushi bar ending up getting a tapeworm after eating his favorite snack. He went to his doctor with stomach ache and itchy skin, scans revealed his entire body had been infected with tapeworm. Doctors say this is due to the large amount of raw fish he had eaten. We're willing to bet he won't be eating sushi anytime soon.

















Pin It now!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

not true. http://www.snopes.com/info/news/sashimi.asp

Anonymous said...

Fake. See snopes.